Roll Sushi Machine
- There are 3 different kinds or sizes of rolls, each can be memorized in to a recipe and as a result make the machine easy to use.
- If you are looking for a traditional model for making maki with nori seaweed on the outside then this is is the machine for you. In addition it can make Ura-maki which is rice on the outside of the rolls often called Cali rolls or inside out rolls.
- Furthermore it can operate in a mode to supply rice sheets without rolling process,.
- Another unique feature is the Re-roll up function, this as a result making the rolls tighter when needed
- A convenient LCD touch panel supporting 7 languages i.e English, Spanish , French, German, Korean, Chinese or Japanese.
- It is easy to operate and clean.
Model: SVR-NXA-CE (Applied to CE Regulation)
Input: AC 100 – 240V,50 / 60 Hz Single phase
Power Consumption: 70 W
Capacity: Approx. Small Roll 400 rolls/hr, Approx. Medium Roll 300 rolls/hr, Approx. Large 280 rolls/hr
Hopper Capacity:Max 7.5kg of cooked rice
Roll Size: Small Roll – 25mm, Medium – 35mm, Large – 46mm
Machine dimensions (in mm): Width: 360 mm Depth: 613 mm Height: 640 mm