Rice Cooker SR-PGC54P-BI
SR-PGC54P-BI Rice Cooker
- Electromagnetic induction heating (IH) system produces rice that has been deliciously steamed just like a conventional gas cooker does. Unlike gas cookers, however, IH systems do not radiate waste heat into the environment. The high level of power at 4,570 W minimises unevenness in cooking. The superb rice that results will set one’s business apart from the competition.
- White rice, pre-washed rice, takikomi (rice mixed with assorted ingredients), sushi, rice porridge, and brown rice can be easily cooked.
- Timer control can be set in this cooker. This will further help in reducing the labour cost.
- “The use of fuzzy logic” technology added to the cooker can change the heating according to the amount of rice.
- The microcomputer controls helps in cooking rice immediately.
- Digital displays that indicate time elapsed since cooker has been in cooking mode.
Standard Power: 200 V, 50/6 0Hz, 1-phase/3-phase
Rice Cooking Capacity: During boiling: Approx. 4,570W
Polished rice: 1.8-5.4L
Boiled rice with assorted ingredients: 1.8-3.6L
Pre-washed rice: 1.8-5.4LSushi rice: 1.8-5.4L
Full serving of rice porridge: 0.7-1.5L
Half serving of rice porridge: 0.5-0.9L
Brown rice: 1.8-3.6L
Power Cable Length: 1.5 m
Weight: SR-PGC54P-BI: Approx. 16.2 kg
Dimensions: Approx. 502 w x 429 d x 390 h mm