KPS 20 and 40 by Hoshizaki
- Easy to read LCD control panel.
- Choose either the IFR operation, time or temperature controlled chill/freeze cycle.
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function.
- Comes with an HACCP alarms. If a power failure occurs or when a temperature limit is exceeded this will activate an audio-visual alarm.
- Upto 20 customized cycles can be stored.
- Operates as a storage cabinet after the chilling process is over.
KPS 60 and 90
- The KPS optional roll trolley hold up to 16 trays of 1/1 + 1/3 GN or shelves 1/1 GN or plates for portion trays.
- The cabinet comes with a right hand hinged reversible door with replaceable gasket and base sealing strip.
- KPS 60 – 90 is fully stainless steel and can be placed directly on a flat and level floor and connected to an external drain.
- KPS 90 is designed to accept standard oven trolleys used by many manufacturers.
- The oven trolley can be rolled from the oven to the blast chiller.
KPS 120 – 180
- Three powerful fans ensure the uniform distribution of cold air on the food items, wherever they are placed on the trolley.
- The exterior of this blast chiller comes in stainless or white. The interior part is mostly stainless.
- Door can be ordered left or right hand hinged to suit site conditions.
- The chiller can be placed directly on to an existing floor or mounted with a floor.
- The interior of the walls and ceiling panels are constructed of smooth stainless steel with minimum of joints to aid easy cleaning.