- Rice storage can be done
- Rice is washed properly for making sushi.
- Soaking of the rice then takes place after it is been washed.
- Rice is then made into portions.
- The second last step which then takes place is rice cooking.
- Cooked rice is then blended with carefully in the machine.
- Save GAS consumption, while cooking performance maintained, and handling get easier
Machine Capability : 60 Pots/hour
10 Hours Operation/Day
Water circulation system applied. 60% water consumption saved
High power burner installed, which creates very few CO2 and Nox